Dell PC Tuneup combines most security software's features such as Norton 360 registry fix or Mcafee Security Center alerts with some Windows performance tweak and its own set tools.
Its interface is divided into the following sections:
Dashboard: It's the main window where you will find your protection status and options to perform a quick or full system scan.
ActiveCare: Similar to Windows Security center, PC Tuneup ActiveCare monitor and solve issues related with Antivirus Protection, Firewall settings and Internet Security software plus its own tasks such as Automatic Scan and Repair.
Tools: Includes access for tweaking, diagnostics and troubleshooting tools for installed hardware, software and peripherals.
Reports: Includes statistical reports and IntelliStatus, a task manager like tool that will display system resources usage.
Safety Net: An application that allows the user to undo changes done by PC Tuneup.
Secure Delete: Customers will be able to delete all their files bypassing Windows recycle bin and even data recovery software.
- One Stop application for all performance, security and troubleshooting needs
- Quick and easy download and Installation
- Doesnt interfere with user tasks since works only while system is iddle
- Some error messages are not enough clear for customers
- Service only available for selected countries
- Dell only support basic software reinstallation, advanced issues with the software requires fee-based support